Biden facing revolt from blue state Democrats over immigration crisis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Na, they are replacements for a workforce that WILL show up to flip sausage patties at 5am, and they will do it with a smile.

They won't show up late, they won't request time off for their kids being sick, they will just do all those jobs no one else wants to do.

They will work in substandard meat packing facilities, they will pick all those vegetables, they will load and unload freight, best of all.

They will accept the wage they are allowed and won't ask for more.
Man you buy that koolaid by the 55 gallon drum, dont you?

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it is true that these guys do a lot of the jobs that most Americans won't do, like roofing, concrete work, farm labor, meat packing, etc.

not 35,000,000 of them

I'm not against a guest worker program that keeps track of people crossing the boarder to allow people that want to work here but don't want to be Americans.

I'm against an open border allowing an invasion of people that just want $$ from America and not be American. Or worse, actual saboteurs that want to harm America.

I'm fully willing to pay higher prices if that is what a secure border means however.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not 35,000,000 of them

I'm not against a guest worker program that keeps track of people crossing the boarder to allow people that want to work here but don't want to be Americans.

I'm against an open border allowing an invasion of people that just want $$ from America and not be American. Or worse, actual saboteurs that want to harm America.

I'm fully willing to pay higher prices if that is what a secure border means however.
This ^^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom