Biden facing revolt from blue state Democrats over immigration crisis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do we have to house, educate and support them? They come to the country without a plan with their hands out, so let them figure out how to survive on their own.
When I first started in LE we were getting bounty on all illegals taken into custody. Then the bus came around every week and took them back across the border.

I remember my chief one night came out to my traffic stop of obviously 6 illegals in one car.

Montey screwed on his trooper like campaign hat, spit his tobacco on the ground and sauntered up to one of them. Not breaking his stride he yelled out in a loud voice, "SWIM... RIO GRANDEEEY? All while raising his arms back and forth making a swimming motion.

"AHHH, Si, si signor!" and made the same swimming motion back at the chief.

Again, the chief spit again, and looked at me, "Yep, they're wet!" Got in his car and left.

They did that about six months then it all stopped when the Democrats realized they were suppressing possible new voters. All the Republican presidents had amnesty programs but none of these Washington ahole's policies have been as devastating as Obammy and Obiden.

I would have said follow the money but I truly believe Obiden is trying to ruin the country.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I swear to you guys Idiocracy is a documentary. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 HTF we made it to the top of the food chain is beyond me. Maybe there is a God after all ... That's the ONLY viable explanation I can come up with for humans not becoming extinct about a bazillion years ago ...
I'll just drop this here...

Books meme.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom