Facebook Punishes Babylon Bee for Teasing Democrat with ‘Monty Python’ Joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At some point the spotlight is going to turn on the individuals making these absurd judgements. We hear they are 20-somethings with no life experience, straight out of Stanford or similar leftist indoctrination programs. I do not doubt this.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
At some point the spotlight is going to turn on the individuals making these absurd judgements. We hear they are 20-somethings with no life experience, straight out of Stanford or similar leftist indoctrination programs. I do not doubt this.
Berkely.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Agreed 100%. And I'd guess the person who made the determination for Falsebook to block this probably didn't even understand the reference. Not many 20-somethings these days know (or get) Monty Python.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just another reason to pull Zuckerborg in front of the Senate and metaphorically flay him for all to see. Political satire is the very pinnacle of free speech and I’d like to hear each and every republican senator repeatedly state for the record that Facebook is a propaganda tool of the left, that Zuckerborg is un-American and demand he explain why he hates the Constitution so much.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Things are getting more pathetic every day on social media . . . I just deleted my Twitter account a couple of days ago and have been off Facebook for almost 3 years. I don't need that aggravation in my life.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Political satire is the very pinnacle of free speech

You are absolutely correct. It's incredible how bad things have gotten.

I am not on Falsebook or the Twitverse, so I can't check - do any of you know if SNL has pages where they share their content, sketches, etc.? If so, and the leaders of the social media world allow them to publish THEIR satire, it would be a perfect example of the hypocrisy these companies are propagating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom