Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you are chasing a woman through a parking lot, at night, and some police officers ask you to stop and identify yourself...don't try to go around them and continue after the woman you are chasing maybe? Just a wacky thought.

But if it's just a 911 operator telling you not to chase her, it's okay to ignore them.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
would an offensive stance have kept him alive, or accelerated his demise?

i just want to know how i should act around police.

Good question!

A defensive stance could get you a beat down. An offensive stance could get you a beat down. It seems that our beat down free options are really limited.

All joking aside, I honestly feel bad for the good cops when crap like this happens. They aren't all heavy handed jerk offs that are just looking for an opportunity to give a beat down. I feel even worse for the good cop that gets caught up in a dumbass cops over zealousness because they shows up on scene and finds there fellow cop in a struggle.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are chasing a woman through a parking lot, at night, and some police officers ask you to stop and identify yourself...don't try to go around them and continue chasing after the woman maybe? Just a wacky thought.

Why? He didn't owe the cops the time of day.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why? He didn't owe the cops the time of day.

Yeah, okay....cops responding to a reported assault and an unidentified man chasing an unidentified woman through a parking lot. Pigs should've minded their own business right?

Good lord man, I get you don't like cops but your complete lack of ability to comprehend that there are other possibilities/scenarios/responsible parties here is actually pathological. You need help.

Let's see the investigation and evidence. If the cops are guilty of brutality, then hold a public ceremony to strip them of their credentials and then ship them off to federal pound-me-in-the-a$$ prison...I'll drive the bus. But to posture that they had no right/duty/responsibility to intervene in any way is just moronic and pathetic.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
But to posture that they had no right/duty/responsibility to intervene in any way is just moronic and pathetic.
I won't argue the "right" but "duty/responsibility"
Warren v. District of Columbia

But the real question everyone should ask themselves
"If the police have no obligation to protect me, is it reasonable to assume they won't?"

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking more of a sense of personal/professional sense of duty and responsibility.

Like I said before, If my wife or daughter is ever being chased through a parking lot at night by a man, and a cop witnesses it/responds to it...I sure hope he doesn't just shrug his shoulders and say "not my job".

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, okay....cops responding to a reported assault and an unidentified man chasing an unidentified woman through a parking lot. Pigs should've minded their own business right?

Good lord man, I get you don't like cops but your complete lack of ability to comprehend that there are other possibilities/scenarios/responsible parties here is actually pathological. You need help.

Let's see the investigation and evidence. If the cops are guilty of brutality, then hold a public ceremony to strip them of their credentials and then ship them off to federal pound-me-in-the-a$$ prison...I'll drive the bus. But to posture that they had no right/duty/responsibility to intervene in any way is just moronic and pathetic.

I understand the possibilities of what happened all too well.

The cops had no justification to harass the victim, the cops did not get enough information prior to inserting themselves into a non-violent conversation between a man and woman.

Your support of the police victimizing citizens is what is truly sad and pathetic. Have you given any thought to how the police could have inserted themselves into the situation in a non-violent way?

Maybe a better choice than 3-5 guys jumping on the victim would have been for the 3-5 guys to surround the woman protecting her from the suspected attacker. At that point if he became aggressive take him down, otherwise talk to the couple and everybody leaves the scene vertical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom