Fat slob at the OU game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, that was a situation that didn't affect you and that you had no ability to affect. As the Fat Electrician would say, you need to Elsa that stuff--just let it go. Life is too short to get all wound up over stuff beyond your control that doesn't even involve you. Leave that for the snowflakes and Karens.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You just proved my point. A snowflake who runs to social media and cry’s about stupid stuff! Snowflake! Haaaaa! The fat guy intimidated you!
I am commenting on some inconsiderate, entitled and low class behavior I observed, not crying on social media but nice try I guess. Anyhow, not my job to do anything about it. Intimidated? JFC hardly. That fat guy could barely stand up unassisted. People don't go to football games expecting to have their seat taken and be subjected to lecherous comments. I don't know why you're defending him but I sure can guess.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am commenting on some inconsiderate, entitled and low class behavior I observed, not crying on social media but nice try I guess. Anyhow, not my job to do anything about it. Intimidated? JFC hardly. That fat guy could barely stand up unassisted. People don't go to football games expecting to have their seat taken and be subjected to lecherous comments. I don't know why you're defending him but I sure can guess.
He likes nice legs?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the many reasons I avoid going out in public ... Why is it the trasher, fatter, stinkier and just generally nastier the person is the more likely they are to think everybody thinks they are some kind of god/goddess?? Things that confound me for $500, Alex ... Oh look!! The Daily Double! 🤔🤔
Because of the I'm 600 lbs and have a great life tv reality shows.
They are featured on game shows, their own programs etc because they need to be "inclusive".

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can kind of understand your position.
We used to win tickets to OSU football games.
The seats on the bench were about 20 inches apart. I was amazed how close they were. Even a normal weight person could not fit in there without butt cheeks touching the person on either side.
We brought stadium seats with us to set up on the benches, but they were too wide to use being outside of the narrow seating and we had to stand the entire game.
No more.
I don't watch any sports anymore because it's gone political with the kneeling and so on to disrespect my flag and country.
I understand they don't allow that now but it was done and I'm done with them.
Spent a great day in the shop getting ready to install an AC unit so I don't have to work in the heat anymore with a big screen TV behind me NOT on Sunday sports.
I'm done with sports, have been for about 2 years now. Don't have to biatch with people about who won and any reason why.
Chores around the home get done on weekends, and I'm happier not knowing a damn thing about who won.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I dont know, maybe just maybe the guy was trying to have a life?

Maybe enjoy a game that he paid money to watch?

Maybe get out of his house and meet people?

What would you have done if a skinny guy had made the comment about the womans legs? How about if the skinny guy was taking up 2 seats just because of all the crap he brought with him?
I doubt you would have even given it a second thought.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My doctor has actually recommended that I start getting those for the health of my feet. Nearly 40 years of pounding on concrete has beaten my feet to hell.

DO IT!! You will NOT be sorry. Pro tip: I know a lot of you guys like it hard (the massage, you assholes 😂) but ask her start out on the easy side. I got my first pedicure in several years and it felt so good at the time -- later that night and for a few days after, my right foot and ankle THROBBED! I should have put an ice pack on it ... anyway, only thing we can think of is she irritated the nerves that were damaged when I had my ankle surgery. Argh ...it was a rough few days getting my work boots on. 😑😖😖

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont know, maybe just maybe the guy was trying to have a life?

Maybe enjoy a game that he paid money to watch?

Maybe get out of his house and meet people?

What would you have done if a skinny guy had made the comment about the womans legs? How about if the skinny guy was taking up 2 seats just because of all the crap he brought with him?
I doubt you would have even given it a second thought.
I'll try to make this as simple as possible.

Two people bought tickets for a seat at the game. Both of them probably "trying to have a life".
One wasn't able to "enjoy a game that he paid money to watch" because the other guy took his seat too.

If I had heard the leg comments from anybody at all, I would have commented here on it because it was so odd and cringe worthy. That's what I would "have done". That's what I did. Not my job to police anything. That woman also wanted to enjoy the game that she paid money to watch, not listen to WTF comments from some lech.

As far as the skinny guy bringing a load of crap and taking up two seats? Well, as long as we're pulling crap out of thin air to make some kind of argument, let's say he had showed up with a cooler full of beer. That wouldn't be allowed for obvious (I hope) reasons. I may very well have started a thread about the jerk who managed to bring a cooler to a football game and blocked someone else's seat with it.

That the guy taking up two seats was also the one making comments to women as they passed by makes him a "fat slob" in my opinion. I don't know why some of you are trying to make excuses for his behavior and why some of you seem mad that I even brought it up.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll try to make this as simple as possible.

Two people bought tickets for a seat at the game. Both of them probably "trying to have a life".
One wasn't able to "enjoy a game that he paid money to watch" because the other guy took his seat too.

If I had heard the leg comments from anybody at all, I would have commented here on it because it was so odd and cringe worthy. That's what I would "have done". That's what I did. Not my job to police anything. That woman also wanted to enjoy the game that she paid money to watch, not listen to WTF comments from some lech.

As far as the skinny guy bringing a load of crap and taking up two seats? Well, as long as we're pulling crap out of thin air to make some kind of argument, let's say he had showed up with a cooler full of beer. That wouldn't be allowed for obvious (I hope) reasons. I may very well have started a thread about the jerk who managed to bring a cooler to a football game and blocked someone else's seat with it.

That the guy taking up two seats was also the one making comments to women as they passed by makes him a "fat slob" in my opinion. I don't know why some of you are trying to make excuses for his behavior and why some of you seem mad that I even brought it up.

LOL triggered much.

If the 2nd guy was so inconvenienced that he had to stand for the entire game then he should have spoken up and said something. Same with the woman in question. If the comment offended her then she or her companions should have said something.

It’s their business at that point and no one else’s. Was he taking up your seat or space?
Was the comment aimed at your mother, sister, s/o? If not then move on.

But no let’s go on a internet board and insult the guys appearance so you can white knight.

Unless there was un wanted touchy feeling going on I would have ignored it and focused on the game. But hey that’s just me

Latest posts

Top Bottom