Favorite Brand of Pistol Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Brand of Pistol

• Total voters

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
S&W outGlock'd Glock with their M&P. It's a superior weapon and costs less money to boot. Yes the lock on their revos pisses me off to no end but they at least make a revolver line that's full of usable guns. So S&W for me. I'd go Sig for #2 because they make some cool long guns and I still have yet to but a P210, *sigh* one day. Ruger for #3.

ETA: HK, H&K, whatever, doesn't give a rat's azz about civilian sales. 'Def em.

As of this morning...
I have 1 MP, and 2 Glocks. While I agree that the M&P is a good gun, to me, the Glocks are a bit better. I would also like a P210; but then again; I'd like to win the lottery too. And the perception about H AND K is not entirely true, maybe mostly so, but not entirely. Okay, wait a second, maybe it is...I'd have Ruger tied with SW for No. 2. Now were we to split this up into favorite categories like: Best DAO,DA/SA, SAO, Revolvers, Striker fired, poly gun, steel gun, LW ALUM or Alloy Pistolas, then the results would be truly interesting. My Favorite .22 pistol is the Ruger MK IV; no, wait...the M and P Compact is better, oh hell I don't know, I'm just glad we have so many good guns to shoot, own, carry, look at, yearn for, want, buy-sell-trade, and argue about. I'm also glad we don't just have one. How boring would that be? And what about the really crappy ones we get to shoot every so often? Like those stinkin' - 1911s? I'm sure we can all agree that that design has come and gone! So outdated...I mean; like, c'mon man!

Now, the one I most want RIGHT NOW, is the CZ (C&Z?, C and Z?) P-01. That, my friends, is one darn fine lookin' pistol and since it's a C 'n Z; we all know it's the best gun made.

And let's not forget the J-Birds! Especially the 642, to me that is the most bestest of all...

But if I could only have ONE: Today, I'd say it's a Walther PPK in .32ACP. Blued of course, with the original mottled brown one -piece Bakelite wraparound grips. And it would have all that Waffenfabrik stuff on the left side of the slider-thing that also said ULM/Do. And on the right side it would say: Caution: "Hits like a brick being thrown through a plate glass window"
(As if this morning)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, I was going to say the pistol that works and is in my hand when I need it! I can not vote for Beretta with my experience with the ARX (no customer support).

D V US

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I have a sample of every manufacturers pistol and revolver models, then I will be qualified to answer. So for the sake of science, please send me one of everything and I will be happy to make a determination. Thank you and please PM me for the shipping address.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of this morning...
I have 1 MP, and 2 Glocks. While I agree that the M&P is a good gun, to me, the Glocks are a bit better. I would also like a P210; but then again; I'd like to win the lottery too. And the perception about H AND K is not entirely true, maybe mostly so, but not entirely. Okay, wait a second, maybe it is...I'd have Ruger tied with SW for No. 2. Now were we to split this up into favorite categories like: Best DAO,DA/SA, SAO, Revolvers, Striker fired, poly gun, steel gun, LW ALUM or Alloy Pistolas, then the results would be truly interesting. My Favorite .22 pistol is the Ruger MK IV; no, wait...the M and P Compact is better, oh hell I don't know, I'm just glad we have so many good guns to shoot, own, carry, look at, yearn for, want, buy-sell-trade, and argue about. I'm also glad we don't just have one. How boring would that be? And what about the really crappy ones we get to shoot every so often? Like those stinkin' - 1911s? I'm sure we can all agree that that design has come and gone! So outdated...I mean; like, c'mon man!

Now, the one I most want RIGHT NOW, is the CZ (C&Z?, C and Z?) P-01. That, my friends, is one darn fine lookin' pistol and since it's a C 'n Z; we all know it's the best gun made.

And let's not forget the J-Birds! Especially the 642, to me that is the most bestest of all...

But if I could only have ONE: Today, I'd say it's a Walther PPK in .32ACP. Blued of course, with the original mottled brown one -piece Bakelite wraparound grips. And it would have all that Waffenfabrik stuff on the left side of the slider-thing that also said ULM/Do. And on the right side it would say: Caution: "Hits like a brick being thrown through a plate glass window"
(As if this morning)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your copious use of every possible version of "and" is greatly appreciated lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom