Favorite CC Pocket Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please tell me about these. I am interested in some sort of .32 pocket gun.

The Kel Tec P32s are nice. Real lightweight, slim, comfortable guns. They just disappear into your pocket. They hold an extra round over the P3at and the slide locks back on empty, the .380 doesn't. I may have one for ya if you got a Glock for trade I'd throw in some cash.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one of the little KelTec 32's also. I carry it occasionally.
And you're right they flat dissappear in the pocket. Very easy to pack anytime.
Not necessarily the optimum caliber, but I haven't seen anyone willing to prove it......

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please tell me about these. I am interested in some sort of .32 pocket gun.

The NAA 32acp is an all stainless, "blowback" driven, DA only gun. It is 6 in the mag and 1 in the pipe and I carry it in a #1 size Uncle Mikes pocket holster. All together, my standard size bi-fold, bifold takes up more room in my pockets. I can carry in jeans, slacks, shorts and you would not know.

I have yet to have a failure of any kind on it and have more than 300 rounds through it. I would shoot more, but it is not a fun gun to shoot. It hits where I aim and can group all of a mag into a 6 inch circle at 15 feet easy (have done this out to 30 feet).

It is not my plinking gun, it is not my main carry gun (although it is with me all the time), it is not my range gun, it is my BUG, mouse gun,

or as I like to call it "better than have only a knife at a gunfight" gun.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tend to agree with just about everything you said about the .32 NAA. It is a good, well-made pistol. However, it is a tad heavy in the pocket. I had one of these in .380 (about the same size gun), sold it to Old Fart and have twinges of regret every now and then. Of course, I've done that so many times in my life that I am in a constant state of regret.

ADDO

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been carrying a Kahr PM9 for several years, but lately have switched to a Kahr P380 that I can carry even when I am in a business suit. Super accurate little beast and not sensitive to any of the ammo I have tried.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tend to agree with just about everything you said about the .32 NAA. It is a good, well-made pistol. However, it is a tad heavy in the pocket. I had one of these in .380 (about the same size gun), sold it to Old Fart and have twinges of regret every now and then. Of course, I've done that so many times in my life that I am in a constant state of regret.

You'll be glad to know it's found a new home. :hypnotize: :preocc: :hithead:

But what Ronny said is true.
They're made exceptionally well.
Actually the 380 has a frame made by Kahr.
Not sure about the 32's.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm liking the polish P64 i just picked up
ai251.photobucket.com_albums_gg289_ozzman4790_Mobile_20Uploads_Image007_8.jpg

ai251.photobucket.com_albums_gg289_ozzman4790_Mobile_20Uploads_Image006_12.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom