My Mouse Pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
25ACP? I thought it was more effective to just throw the ammunition at the target than actually fire it.

I wouldn't wanna get shot with one. Hell, we all know the .25ACP ain't no man stopper, but I'll betcha them little bastards hurt like a sombeech! Probably take the fight out of a mortal man if ya drill him 6 or 7 times with it. It'll at least change his mind!

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't wanna get shot with one. Hell, we all know the .25ACP ain't no man stopper, but I'll betcha them little bastards hurt like a sombeech! Probably take the fight out of a mortal man if ya drill him 6 or 7 times with it. It'll at least change his mind!

Yes, I agree. Getting shot is not on my bucket list!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will have to dig up some pics, my favorite is a S&W 61-3, got a good one, functions perfect. I also like the 2213/2214's. Last one I have, but can't really call it a favorite, Beretta Bobcat 21A. Built from a parts kit and 3d printed frame, works great, just don't leave it in the sun as the PLA gets soft. Plan to print another frame from a more resilient material. Just need to get myself prepared for the horrendous disassembly and reassembly.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
25ACP? I thought it was more effective to just throw the ammunition at the target than actually fire it.

People say that about that cartridge,,,
But at 7 yards it punches through a pine 2x4.

I find it odd that people who say it's a crap cartridge,,,
Won't volunteer to be shot with one.

Aarond

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1, Beretta 22 Short
2, Walther TPH 22LR, It belonged to Joel(druryj). His sweet Daughter was kind enough to give it to me when he passed.
3, High Standard 22mag. Thus belonged to my favorite Uncle. We were more like brothers. I had this holster made for him when his brother shot the gun in the original holster and blew the side out. Man was he pissed.lol Anyway his son who I am also very close with passed this on to me.
The clover w/the 7, represents his 7 children. The other side says +2, that is for my uncle and aunt. Please post your mouse guns or any that are special to you.
View attachment 454311View attachment 454312

I need to take some pictures, but I have the exact same Beretta 950 and to make things every more odd - I believe I traded you a CZ52 for it at a Wannamacher lol.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just gonna leave this here....

1708456776594.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y’all check out @moparman’s test of the .25 acp round in ballistic gel.
Well over FBI minimum penetration requirements.
I was shocked.
Back on topic I have a few mouse guns.
Sig P-938 in 9mm, Keltec P3-AT in .380 that has been my EDC since they came on the market.
Finally a Bergman Einhand manufactured in Germany after WW1 in .25 acp for soldiers coming home from war missing an arm or hand. The action can be cycled with the trigger finger, then moving the finger back to the trigger.
It was also carried by German General officers in a special pocket inside their caps as a last ditch weapon or to commit suicide.
It’s been at several ENS’s to be shot by members.

Latest posts

Top Bottom