I couldn't leave well enough alone. FN 509 CC Edge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been carrying my FN509C for about 3 years mostly full time with a brief stent off for the Staccato C2. Absolutely nothing wrong with my 509c, but when this Edge CC was dropped, I kinda got wet at the corners. Price kinda sucked

Killing time sorta looking for an FN510, Wilshire had this in stock. That part of my brain that doesn't make good decisions took over and I walked home with a new carry piece. Leather all fits, ton of mags that fit it, so that took some sting off.

Put 150 downrange at 25 yards yesterday and very impressed. The comp is supposed to cut recoil down 20-25%. It does make it shoot pretty flat, but I'm not an expert to determine if its 25% or not. I could tell when running my +p handloads though. It makes you run this gun fast. Like indoor range RO yelling at you fast.

Jury is still out on the trigger. It's lighter and smoother than my hinged 509c, but flat triggers are not my favorite thing. I'll get some more time with it, if not, I swap frames on my 509c and run it that way.

Not a fan of the lightening cuts as they are a dust bunny and leather shaving collector, but it is what it is. Plenty of room around the barrel though.
1692625623418.png

1692625633507.png

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“That part of my brain that doesn't make good decisions took over”

Hey I’ve got one of those too! It’s getting squirmy and telling me I need a new FN. That’s a great looking pistol.
I think you do! Tactical in baby poo with a baby poo Surefire/Trijicon.......that you used to have lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom