Favorite Forrest Gump Quote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Forrest Gump Quote

• Stupid is as stupid does

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Life is like a box of chocolates

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Have you ever been on a real shrimp boat?

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • You would not believe it if I told you, but I could run like the wind blows

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This movie was on this weekend (I assume that's what inspired this thread). During the scene when Forrest is carrying everyone back to the LZ for evac, someone passed by the room and asked what the movie was. I replied, "Saving Private Ryan, Part II."
:D

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This movie was on this weekend (I assume that's what inspired this thread). During the scene when Forrest is carrying everyone back to the LZ for evac, someone passed by the room and asked what the movie was. I replied, "Saving Private Ryan, Part II."
:D
Hrm.... I'm not sure how I posted something at 11:38 and it showed up as being posted at 7:21... Internet time magics!!

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't remember all of the particulars, but I like when he was offered the endorsement by the ping pong paddle company.

Mama: I think that you can learn to like it.

*when she sees the check

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"(Good grief), Gump! You're a (stinking) genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a (high) I.Q. of 160. You are (incredibly) gifted, Private Gump. Listen up, people... "

or
"And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free. "

Latest posts

Top Bottom