FAVORITE GUN BALLISTOL PICTURE GIVE AWAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That will certainly piss of a liberal. LOL

For a guy like me that for business purposes does not talk politics on Facebook, it has been a tough year or so.

I put a "I voted" sticker on the inside of a dust cover on one of mine. It won't last long, but its the thought that counts. :)

Stickers are cheap. Shoot the sticky off that thing and replace it with a new one. :)

Bryan

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161230_79234f9148230a4db02d343d61380255.jpg
My first purchase when I immigrated to the states has probably 50,000 rounds through it. Walked into outdoor America walked out with it 24 years ago.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Another favorite. This was a gift from my late brother.
SW 629.jpg

It is a 4" S&W 629 (no dash) that was ported and tuned by Larry Kelly. Very smooth ... and will always get the attention of the guy shooting in the next lane.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Favriot long gun. Cross posted. Here I am with my mom's old rifle(mine now). Half patina and cracked forend... I don't have it in me to refinish it, she has earned her brown and bruises. If you look closely you can see the finger print paternity on the receiver where mom use to carry it. Her one rifle for for over 30 years.
IMG_09961.jpg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that participated in this contest and the other one. Sorry I was not able to respond at 6pm but my sister was rushed to the emergency room and I've been there till just now. Not to worry she is ok.
Ok kiddos. No more entries will be accepted. I will number the entrants on a piece's of paper and drop in a hat and draw the lucky winner. I will then announce the winner on this thread. The winner will be asked to pm me their name and address and I will mail out the prize Monday.
There were so many entries I decided to say thank you by upping the prize from just a can of Ballistol to a $25.00 gift card at Walmart. My wife suggested it and reminded me that Ballistol smells like cat urine and some people hate it (I don't Ha), but she's right and you can't swing a dead cat and not hit a walmart where you can buy ammo or anything else you want. Plus, like I said, I had fun and wanted to say thanks for participating.
I will take a few minutes to write, cut and pick the winning number on this thread and the other so give me a little bit and I will post the winner. Be sure and check the other site for the winner there as well.
Thanks.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok folks. The Winner of the Favorite gun Ballistol (now $25.00 Walmart gift card) is....................
POST 75. Congratulations to cal7.62x39. You will be receiving, by mail, a $25.00 gift card from Walmart.
Please pm me your name and mailing address and thanks to everyone that participated.
Below is a picture of the cards, one will be going to cal7.62x39 and the other will be given on the ugly gun thread in a few seconds.
This was fun and it was not sponsored by anyone but me and I thought the participation was fantastic.
Thanks to all the OSA members. Some great guns and great fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom