Fearless: The Undaunted Courage and Ultimate Sacrifice of Navy Seal. . . Adam Brown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I decided to give this book a read. I haven't finished yet but so far Adam Brown's life story is a testament to what the unwavering love of family, friends, and faith can do for a person. I never had the connection and family support he had so I don't think I can ever truly understand the support he had. It reaffirms my decision and strengthens my resolve to be a better person, father, and husband I want to make sure my son has what I didn't in my life, it also makes me thankful that for his sake his mother and I can at least talk and agree on what's best for his welfare, and finally I'm thankful that he has such a great relationship with my wife.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I decided to give this book a read. I haven't finished yet but so far Adam Brown's life story is a testament to what the unwavering love of family, friends, and faith can do for a person. I never had the connection and family support he had so I don't think I can ever truly understand the support he had. It reaffirms my decision and strengthens my resolve to be a better person, father, and husband I want to make sure my son has what I didn't in my life, it also makes me thankful that for his sake his mother and I can at least talk and agree on what's best for his welfare, and finally I'm thankful that he has such a great relationship with my wife.

Make yourself better everyday and thank The Lord for the ability to do so! You may have not had those relationships growing but that will help to cement those bonds with the ones you love now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom