Feather brand double edge razor blade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having a hard time finding Personna blades??? I use the ones Personna makes for medical use. You can find them on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1PCSNW83TP76BH4Y6S97

Throw out any canned goop you have. Its garbage!!! Its dry. Makes for a tough shave. I use Mama Bear's soap. Mama Bears soap is friendly on your face. Since I switched to Mama Bear's I no longer get razor burn or shaving rash, whatever you want to call it.

http://mamabearssoaps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

teamacacia

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have moles on my face I am afraid of whacking one off.. :(

I have one on the right cheek just south of the zygomatic bone. Every once in a while (less than 3-4x/yr) I will knick the top of it and it will bleed. A styptic pencil dries it right up and then takes a few days to heal up. I wouldn't worry about it if you are able to find a cheap razor and a couple blades to give it a try.

teamacacia

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Feather man myself. I do keep a few Derby blades as back up and they are really nice too.

If anyone is interested in a good cheap best badger brush, crabtree and evelyn (used to be one at Penn Sq Mall) used to sell one for around $35 and has been regarded as the best bang for your buck. Heck, I've got a few other more expensive brushes and still use the C&E brush 99.9% of the time.

Soaps: L'Occitane, Trufitt and Hill, QEDman (qedusa.com I think)
Creams: I'm a T&H fan
Non-brush: Jack Black Beard Lube

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've now picked up the Weishi safety razor on Egay for $13 and then ordered a 10-pack of Feathers, a Headblade and a Heablade Triple Blade kit for about $36 shipped.

The Feathers I got I don't think are the ones in the OP, but I was having trouble finding a decent store that would take PayPal, so I settled a bit. Ended up at www.LeesRazors.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom