Feather brand double edge razor blade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know you guys think it's expensive but I spent 55 dollars for 35 blades and the razor, even at replacing a blade every week thats almost 3/4 of the way through a year. After that, another 35 will cost 10 bucks. Same on a cartridge would be about 200 for the same. I get a better shave at a lot less cost, plus you just feel more manly using one.ball your cost on a DE is up front, and if you don't like it, you can sell the razor and recoup your money

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer the .50 BMG Razor

http://www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com/50_BMG_RAZOR.html

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_Razors_SM_IMG_6268.jpg

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_Razors_SM_IMG_6282.jpg

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_Razors_SM_IMG_6289.jpg

Last edited:

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any place locally that sells the razors? I already have one of the cheap Burma Shave brushes, and see blades on a regular basis, but no razor.

Antique stores will generally have a couple laying around. Also try flea markets. The best way to go though is to find a Gillette Superspeed on eBay.

Just an FYI for people who are getting started: building lather in Oklahoma is very difficult unless you have a water softener. Read up on building lather with hard water.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zaphod Beeblebrox said:
Any place locally that sells the razors? I already have one of the cheap Burma Shave brushes, and see blades on a regular basis, but no razor.

Flea markets. I got three giletes for 5 dollars. I use col crunks shaving soap. The soap is as important as the blades maybe more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom