Feather brand double edge razor blade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone use a straight razor? I have often considered it but I don't know where to get a good one. My barber uses one and I am reminded every hair cut that i would like to try my whole mug with it.

fire65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a Solingen straight now, but am thinking of giving these a try also. Some days I don't have the time to use my straight and hate paying for other razors, prices are just to high. I get such a great shave with the straight it is amazing. But with the straight you have to get a good brush, strop and good stones to sharpen it, that is a good part of setup expense.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI just because you can get the blades from walmart doesn't mean they are the best option out there. Not to knock on those who like them, i'm just saying don't think a shave is 'good enough' because the blades are easy to come by. There are some companies that sell sample packs where you get 5 blades of various kinds. You'll be surprised at how much difference the type of blade can make.

Latest posts

Top Bottom