GIVEAWAY: .50 BMG Razor - the MIGHTY PEN co - ENTER HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which .50 BMG Razor do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations to 870WingBlaster, the WINNER of last week's giveaway of a .308 'Master Key' Keyring.

Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend! This week's giveaway is a one of my unique .50 BMG Razors. The poll exists for you to let me know which one you prefer, the Mach 3 or the Double Edged Safety Razor. The winner will be able to choose which of the two they receive.

The Mach 3 version is in bright copper and accepts standard Gillette Mach 3 blades. It operates the same way all other Mach 3 razors do with a push button to remove the old razor cartridge and then simply press on the new.

The DE Safety Razor has a three peice design with a Parker head in bright chrome. It uses standard DE razor blades and screws together manually. Both .50 BMG Razors are polished to a high shine and sealed with 3 coats of brass lacquer to resist tarnish.

Rules are simple:

1. You must be an OSA member.

2. Participate in the poll as your entry. This will allow discussion in the thread and also automatically limit entries to one per person. You can talk in the thread all you like, but remember that your poll answer is your only way to enter.

3. The entry timeframe will run this entire next week from now until the evening of Sunday, September 11th. On that Sunday night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use a randompicker.com again as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winning post number. The winner will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm.

4. If you reside in Tulsa area, I can meet the winner to deliver. Otherwise, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address or pick it up sometime when you're over this way.

That's it...​
I'm happy to be supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, both of these .50 BMG Razors, and high quality Bullet Keyrings.

I'll continue to mix up the giveaways every week to keep it fresh, so make sure you check every Monday for a new giveaway thread. I'll keep the link posted in my signature as well.

Good luck!

(click on these thumbnail images for a larger view)

Mach 3

[Broken External Image] [Broken External Image] [Broken External Image]

Parker DE Safety Razor

[Broken External Image] [Broken External Image] [Broken External Image]

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget to participate in the poll as your entry. This will allow discussion in the thread and also automatically limit entries to one per person. You can talk in the thread all you like, but remember that your poll answer is your only way to enter.

Good luck everyone!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only sign up if you're a manly man (or a hot woman who owns one).

These razors are not for the faint of heart or toe prancing little girls.

Don't forget, your poll answer is your entry.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you see the names of the people who voted in the poll? I'm going for the Parker, been thinking about getting one for awhile and this would be the perfect excuse. They look real good thanks for the chance HMFIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom