Federal "9ms" Hi Shok

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought most of my pdx1 ammo at walmart, some at the LGS, this was before last December. I have 380, 9, 40, 45, 12ga. In pdx1, and critical defense. I prefer CD 12ga over pdx1. Heck I have most of those calibers I corbon powerball also. And critical duty. Im starting on DRT ammo.....lol. I'm a ammo hoard. O yeah, I have all those in zombie ammo too!
You wouldn't happen to want to sale any of your pdx1 9mm would you? I only need 45-50 rounds worth.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Practicing the "quick-draw" for intimidation factor in the mirror, were we??? lol

LOL.... i was dry firing for a while, with snap caps. After dry firing I loaded up and holstered my weapon. I walked into the bathroom and figured lets see how i look. I remember telling my self Keep your finger of the trigger(since i was aware that it was loaded) and BANG! That is what i get for not following the 4 rules. I recall looking in the mirror drawing my weapon and seeing this flash come out of the barrel just before these cracks apperead in the mirror. Yes i have learned my lesson. Muscle memory is a mutha!

You wouldn't happen to want to sale any of your pdx1 9mm would you? I only need 45-50 rounds worth.

Ill check and see how many i have left in 9mm. Ill PM you after 2.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am OK with poor barrier penetration in my critical defense. That is one of the reasons I was drawn to it. If I am shooting a bad guy and need to do it through a barrier the legality of my shooting is very likely to be called into question i would guess. Car window would be the least likely legally murky barrier and I am aware of my limitations given what I am carrying.

How my life was in danger while someone was on the other side of a door or wall is not something I care to try and articulate in court. Unless of course they are also shooting through said barrier.

The poor barrier penetration could be life saving for a bystander on a missed shot.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recall looking in the mirror drawing my weapon and seeing this flash come out of the barrel just before these cracks apperead in the mirror. Yes i have learned my lesson. Muscle memory is a mutha!

And now you have the benefit of being able to tell when someone is hooting at you.

Or maybe when your evil twin is shooting at you.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And now you have the benefit of being able to tell when someone is hooting at you.

Or maybe when your evil twin is shooting at you.

I know the feeling of being shot at pretty well. Its one of the things you learn as a teen in Chicago, regardless if your in a gang or not.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did the ultimate idiotic thing 2 days ago. I too was practicing dry fire when all the sudden I put a mag in a cocked the pistol. I had a major brain malfunction and put my finger on the trigger. I heard a loud bang and looked at my nightstand mirror and saw a bullet hole. I was in shock. I still cant believe I did something so stupid. I tried to get the bullet out of the wall but could not reach it. I measured in and it penetrated at least 8 inches into the wall. I could not even feel the bullet. That was after passing through the mirror.

Latest posts

Top Bottom