Federal government releases long-awaited health reform rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My family is feeling the first affects of Obamacare. The amount I can contribute to a health flexible spending account has been reduced by $2500. That is $2500 I wil now have to pay taxes on. On the plus side, I guess I just jumped a social class. It's funny though, I don't feel any richer.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The American people should be spitting mad about the fact that we have such a huge piece of legislation that dramatically effects every single person and NOBODY seems to even have a clue as to what is going on with it.

It is absolutely disgusting.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The American people should be spitting mad about the fact that we have such a huge piece of legislation that dramatically effects every single person and NOBODY seems to even have a clue as to what is going on with it.

It is absolutely disgusting.

They all just ran out of mad after the patriot act.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So-called open enrollment starts in October 2013, and plans offered on the exchanges should begin providing coverage in Jan. 1, 2014. But the rules have been so late in coming out, and the states have delayed their decisions for so long, that some critics say they doubt the federal government or state states wil be ready on time. HHS’s Gary Cohen denies this. “Absolutely, we will be ready. There will be an exchange in every state open for business on October 1 of next year,” he said.

Yeah...Right... :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom