Feedback on Bullseye Grips for S&W Victory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone that owns a Victory can attest to the fact that there isn't a ton of aftermarket support in the way of grips. Altamont has several hardwood laminate options, but none that really improve on the factory grip much. Volquartsen makes an oversized finger groove laminate target grip that is excellent, but extremely pricey at approximately $140. Tandemkross also offers a wraparound rubber finger groove grip (Hive grip) for approximately $40-$50. Both of the latter help with the undersized grip frame of the Victory, but I'm honestly just not a fan of finger grooves on grips.

After browsing the S&W, Rimfire Central, and Brian Enos forums, I located a grip maker on Etsy that offered both standard and thumb rest G10 grips in a sunburst pattern for the Victory. I contacted the grip maker, Andy Shinosky to see if he might be able to offer the standard grip in a golf ball pattern. He responded that he would look into it, but that it would likely be weeks (if not longer) before he'd have the opportunity to do so since he was in the middle of a programming project. Somehow, within 48 hours, Andy had emailed me with a link to his Etsy store with two finished sets of dark gray and black golf ball pattern grips, complete with stock photos.

I own both LOK and Hogue G10 grips and the quality of the Bullseye grips is as good as both, if not better. Both the pattern design as well as the accuracy of the CNC machining is top notch. The golf ball pattern itself is highly aggressive, but not to the degree that gloves are required. In my opinion, they have the perfect amount of bite for a competition pistol grip. The added traction pretty much makes the undersized grip frame unnoticeable. Shipping time was also outstanding as Andy had the grips boxed up and in the mail on the same day as payment.

If you are in need of G10 grips for a S&W Victory, Ruger 22/45, or 1911 be sure to check out Andy's Etsy store in the link below.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BullseyeGrips/items

EK0EJXLh.jpg

OZsYVUbh.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom