Female shooter dead, child wounded at Lakewood megachurch in Houston

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If one is willing to do the research and look at the (whole) situation historically, and without bias, there can be no question as to whose actions are at the root of this problem. Hint: Its not the 'Palestinians'.
"Well, God gave that land to Israel thousands of years ago, so whatever they do is ok, and we'll be blessed for financing it."

Sig365CCW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It's sad that anyone was hurt and that the shooter was so full of evil that they chose a church to do this. If this person had a serious mental illness, which it sounds like they did, it is also sad that this country sends billions of dollars to another nation while pretty much ignoring mental illness among our own. This shooter is very likely here illegally in the United States and has had numerous contacts with law enforcement. There is a fine line between freedom and locking people up who are a danger to themselves or others. I don't have the answers and I'm not sure anyone does, but all we can do is remain vigilant and prepared to do what we need to do to protect ourselves and our loved ones.
on the reports I heard, the kid belonged to the shooter and was likely caught in the cross-fire.

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If one is willing to do the research and look at the (whole) situation historically, and without bias, there can be no question as to whose actions are at the root of this problem. Hint: Its not the 'Palestinians'.
Research… now that is novel.

Short cut for those who won’t bother, you’d find no Arab nation that wants Palestinians in mass either. They have fomented terrorism and Islamic Fundamentalism wherever they went, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, etc. So, “Free Palestine”… for what. To eradicate Jews? Sounds antisemitic to me. And coming from disrupting Palestinians and white progressive University students here, pardon me but I think I’ll translate my history with full context. Realpolitiks and geopolitics, which preserve the West, is something we best move toward and get beyond amateur-hour if the West is to survive. Amateur-hour got us where we are in Ukraine and to some degree in Israel.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Research… now that is novel.

Short cut for those who won’t bother, you’d find no Arab nation that wants Palestinians in mass either. They have fomented terrorism and Islamic Fundamentalism wherever they went, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, etc. So, “Free Palestine”… for what. To eradicate Jews? Sounds antisemitic to me. And coming from disrupting Palestinians and white progressive University students here, pardon me but I think I’ll translate my history with full context. Realpolitiks and geopolitics, which preserve the West, is something we best move toward and get beyond amateur-hour if the West is to survive. Amateur-hour got us where we are in Ukraine and to some degree in Israel.
Yeah, research. I'm neither anti Semitic, nor Palestinian. Their all idiots IMHO.

Go back to the sins of Abraham and Rebekah/Jacob which were foundational in the creation of whats now the Islamic joke. Or keep it more recent. Leave out the Balfour agreement, and the claim that God gave the land to the Jews. Get down to the very basic facts. What ever you choose to call the area, Palestine, or BoobaBooga land, there was a large group of people who lived there for generations, multiple centuries. After WWII the wealthy gold merchants who controlled the economies of Brittan and the rest of Europe, convinced the British to use their military to help them steal the land from those people who had been there all those centuries. Knowing that they would be in the middle of people who had legitimate centuries old hatred towards them. Thats the bottom line, the Jews stole the land and the people are pissed. How would you feel if the land you'd lived on generations was stolen. I can't speak for you but I wouldnt rest until the aggressors had been destroyed.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, research. I'm neither anti Semitic, nor Palestinian. Their all idiots IMHO.

Go back to the sins of Abraham and Rebekah/Jacob which were foundational in the creation of whats now the Islamic joke. Or keep it more recent. Leave out the Balfour agreement, and the claim that God gave the land to the Jews. Get down to the very basic facts. What ever you choose to call the area, Palestine, or BoobaBooga land, there was a large group of people who lived there for generations, multiple centuries. After WWII the wealthy gold merchants who controlled the economies of Brittan and the rest of Europe, convinced the British to use their military to help them steal the land from those people who had been there all those centuries. Knowing that they would be in the middle of people who had legitimate centuries old hatred towards them. Thats the bottom line, the Jews stole the land and the people are pissed. How would you feel if the land you'd lived on generations was stolen. I can't speak for you but I wouldnt rest until the aggressors had been destroyed.
I'd not ignore the Balfour Declaration. It would benefit anyone pondering these things to understand why it exists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom