Female shooter dead, child wounded at Lakewood megachurch in Houston

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TaterTot62

Marksman
Reaction score
I don't know how positive it was, but this is Olsteens statement from the Fox story.

Personally, I don't find statements like 'we know God is in control' very comforting in these situations. Shooter bursts in to shoot random people, 4 year old critically injured - and God is in control? Hmm. I know, it's not for us to understand why.

I'm pretty sure that Olsteen is currently working on next Sunday's sermon, which will teach us that God doesn't want these traumatic situations to impact our tithing decisions. Or even better, to prevent these things from happening, we need to dig deeper into the pocket book.

Thoughts with everyone down there dealing with this, most of all, the cops that had to shoot a kid. Talk about a shite sandwich.
👍

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Free Palestine" does not equate anti-Semitism.

Even Jews in Israel are divided about Palestine.
I agree very much with that. However it does not exclude the possibility that she was anti semitic. I am anti ukraine war, and sending them money, that does not make me pro putin. I am anti israel involvement beyond support (non-financial and non-military.) I am not pro palestine or pro israel, neither of these wars improve America or protect America. Unsolicited political commentary.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree very much with that. However it does not exclude the possibility that she was anti semitic. I am anti ukraine war, and sending them money, that does not make me pro putin. I am anti israel involvement beyond support (non-financial and non-military.) I am not pro palestine or pro israel, neither of these wars improve America or protect America. Unsolicited political commentary.
If one is willing to do the research and look at the (whole) situation historically, and without bias, there can be no question as to whose actions are at the root of this problem. Hint: Its not the 'Palestinians'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom