FFL Dealer In Edmond Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOWNHERO

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Darren, How are you doing? It's nice to hear from you. This last year has been cazy. I've been sick the whole year. I had to have a pace maker installed in my heart because my heart wouldn't keep my heart rate up. I'm doing fine now.
I'm going to get a S&W AR 15-22. OK, the story is, I took the Appleseed Markmanship course last weekend. I was totally unprepard for it. I found out that my 59 year old body couldn't do the things I could do when I was in my 30's and 20's or 40's. HAHA Really depressing. It was so cold my body just locked up, I couldn't hit anything. Plus, I had to barrow a rifle, that I was unfamilar with. The course was great and the instuctors were great also. So I have decided not to give up on it. That is why I want a AR 15-22. Something I'm familar with. I plan on using it to practice with and then take the course over. I have looked at the local's and they don't have what I want, plus they are $100 to $150 dollars higher than Buds for something I don't want. I would like to support the local's, but if their prices and they had what I wanted was reasonable I would perfer to buy from them.
I'll try to contact natgas.
I hope you and your family are doing well. Thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom