Edmond ffl suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suggestions for an ffl in or near Edmond? Preferably with a reasonably fee, the two I’ve been in recently had transfer fees of $50 and $75. I’ve been using COPS forever, and I like doing business with them, but now I live on the opposite side of town, and every time I turn around there’s issues/delays with places I’m buying from having his paperwork on file. He also won’t share that info so I have to ask him to straighten it out and send it over to the seller himself, again extending the process.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My DIL used a coffee table guy here in edmond. I think he was $20 but I bet he’s gone up. I’ll see if I can get his name.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tend to just go to Sooner State Pawn for their $10 transfers. Might be a bit further for you to drive but it’s the cheapest FFL I’ve seen.
I second Sooner State Pawn. I’ve used them. I live in Edmond also. Takes me maybe 15-20 minutes to get there. They have good service and lots of boom sticks on the wall and in the counters to look at while you wait.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tend to just go to Sooner State Pawn for their $10 transfers. Might be a bit further for you to drive but it’s the cheapest FFL I’ve seen.
I second Sooner State Pawn. I’ve used them. I live in Edmond also. Takes me maybe 15-20 minutes to get there. They have good service and lots of boom sticks on the wall and in the counters to look at while you wait.

I'll third this. Worth drive to save $ and headaches.

Caddys83

Marksman
Reaction score
Suggestions for an ffl in or near Edmond? Preferably with a reasonably fee, the two I’ve been in recently had transfer fees of $50 and $75. I’ve been using COPS forever, and I like doing business with them, but now I live on the opposite side of town, and every time I turn around there’s issues/delays with places I’m buying from having his paperwork on file. He also won’t share that info so I have to ask him to straighten it out and send it over to the seller himself, again extending the process.

Okay I'll ask. Who charges $50 and $75?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay I'll ask. Who charges $50 and $75?
$50: OKOutdoorStores |

Not a bad store though. They’re brand spanking new, and nice guys. I don’t even think they’ve had their grand opening yet.

$75: Edmond gun and gold. They at least told me $75 when I went in and looked at their used/dinged Beretta 1301 that they wanted new price for. Website seems to say $50. Maybe it hasn’t been updated, or maybe I didn’t hear the guy right.

https://edmondgun.com/ffl-transfer/

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$50: OKOutdoorStores |

Not a bad store though. They’re brand spanking new, and nice guys. I don’t even think they’ve had their grand opening yet.

$75: Edmond gun and gold. They at least told me $75 when I went in and looked at their used/dinged Beretta 1301 that they wanted new price for. Website seems to say $50. Maybe it hasn’t been updated, or maybe I didn’t hear the guy right.

https://edmondgun.com/ffl-transfer/
I asked Edmond gun and gold when they first opened and it was stupid expensive for a transfer

Latest posts

Top Bottom