Edmond ffl suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont, unless you go more than twice a month.
Ohhhh just looked it up. Ouch. You pay a lot for not a lot of benefit. Also, they’re still pretty proud of their facilities and restaurant on the website, in spite of it not being open anymore and half of the range lanes in the 100yd range not being functional.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhh just looked it up. Ouch. You pay a lot for not a lot of benefit. Also, they’re still pretty proud of their facilities and restaurant on the website, in spite of it not being open anymore and half of the range lanes in the 100yd range not being functional.
The restaurant is back. But the A/C is not

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The restaurant is back. But the A/C is not
Is it decent? Or same ol same ol? Previously they used the same food distributor as twin peaks but had half the skill in the kitchen. It wasn’t too great.

While it isn’t this way in a lot of other places in the US, AC is kind of a requirement in Oklahoma.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t thought of that. I’m not, but it would be worth looking in to. You feel like the membership at wilshire is worth the money?
I think so. I've been a member for seven years now (since they opened the doors). But - with the exception of a little medical "down time" - I have always been able to shoot there regularly, and have averaged about twice a week. I've found all the employees to be very knowledgeable, and remarkably helpful and friendly (which is important to me). So if - big IF - you intend to go there often enough, then yes it's worthwhile.

I qualify for their "senior" membership, which is discounted a bit from the regular membership. And there's also a discount for paying annually. So I consider it affordable, especially in contrast to other OKC-area ranges.

Hope that info helps.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it decent? Or same ol same ol? Previously they used the same food distributor as twin peaks but had half the skill in the kitchen. It wasn’t too great.

While it isn’t this way in a lot of other places in the US, AC is kind of a requirement in Oklahoma.
IDK. I am usually there in the AM and it isn't open till 11

huntemup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drive to Sooner State Pawn on 23rd St in OKC. $10 and they are nice folks.
Anybody got a working phone number for them. I ordered a gun last week and used them for my FFL per yalls recommendation. The dealer called me yesterday and said he can’t get anyone on the phone there so he can verify their license. I’ve tried calling a few times and it either rings nonstop or rings once then goes to a busy signal (kind of nostalgic hearing one of those).

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody got a working phone number for them. I ordered a gun last week and used them for my FFL per yalls recommendation. The dealer called me yesterday and said he can’t get anyone on the phone there so he can verify their license. I’ve tried calling a few times and it either rings nonstop or rings once then goes to a busy signal (kind of nostalgic hearing one of those).
405-947-7296

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
another mark for the guys at sooner state pawn, worth the drive for me to drive up from moore to have 0 headaches picking up my transfers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom