FFL transfer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaBePlinker35

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to this forum, been looking up all the different parts for my build that I'm wanting to put together and got to where I'm trying to decide where to ship it and was wondering if there are any places that'll do a transfer for under $20 around the Yukon area, thanks!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to this forum, been looking up all the different parts for my build that I'm wanting to put together and got to where I'm trying to decide where to ship it and was wondering if there are any places that'll do a transfer for under $20 around the Yukon area, thanks!
$20.00 is a good deal for a transfer.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mentioned below $20.00, so I thought you had one at $20.00. If you do, use it because that's a pretty good deal. There are tons of folks here that can give you suggestions near Yukon and a price. The one I use is not near you at all but have used others where the cost can vary. Like I said, if you have one that will do it for 20, go for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom