Finally gave in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to beat a good G19. I think they have a rather pleasant appearance myself. Kind of like a well made, yet utilitarian power tool of any sort. Hope you find it satisfactory.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
langston302 said:
I just watched three glocks fail tonight. My sole XD managed through with no problems.....none at all.

I am betting it has everything to do with maintaining and cleaning than anything else. But I do like to stir the pot a bit. So, I rubbed it in. While the armorers are fixing the issues I just ran and ran till the ammo ran out.

What kind of failure?

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just watched three glocks fail tonight. My sole XD managed through with no problems.....none at all.

I am betting it has everything to do with maintaining and cleaning than anything else. But I do like to stir the pot a bit. So, I rubbed it in. While the armorers are fixing the issues I just ran and ran till the ammo ran out.

Yea me to :hey3: Probably has alot to do with ammo on the failures of any gun.

xnavychief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW the torture tests on glocks & XD's on Tac TV couldn't kill the glocks and the XD failed after mud packing. It worked fine after cleaning of course. I own both and bought the xd because I got bored with glocks after many years. Both fine guns. I'm actually digging my M&P more than both these days.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats!

I like Glocks and XDs M&Ps and 1911's. In fact, I like pretty much every gun there is (well maybe not Jennings or HiPoint).

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a Glock 10mm there a year or so back, love it shoots like a dream and packs a heck of a punch, not so good for concil and carry, for me anyway.

guntera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a G19 from Sooner Pawn just recently too! Its great! They may not be pretty guns to some people, but I've been more accurate with it than any other pistol I've shot. I'm proud to say I carry a "Blocky Glocky" Welcome to the Glock family!

okprepper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I finally gave in too.. 2012-05-04_17-52-24_887.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom