Finally got me a deer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwg77

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends where you check them but it is not a requirement now that they are checking them online. I heard from the check station in Bristow that they plan to phase out check stations in the next couple of years and go online only. Kind of takes some of the fun out of it.

Muleman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since when, checked mine in and they weighed her, they also weighed all the deer that others had brought in.

I went to 2 different checkstations in Sequoia county this year and they weren't weighing them anymore. Said it cost them money to have someone do the weighing so since they weren't required to do it they stopped. I haven't heard of any check stations that were weighing anymore, until now. Which check station did you go to?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to 2 different checkstations in Sequoia county this year and they weren't weighing them anymore. Said it cost them money to have someone do the weighing so since they weren't required to do it they stopped. I haven't heard of any check stations that were weighing anymore, until now. Which check station did you go to?

the check station in Tonkawa still has their scales, and will weigh one if you want..
I can see them going away though.

tommyis3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

PUMP ‘N’ PETE’S CONOCO oologah.

Yeah I agree, it would take some of the fun out of the hunt taking the weigh in part of it away, I love finding out what they weigh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom