Find out where you stand to get the Covid vaccine if you want it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After reading about how the government is using viral vectors in mind control experiments, I think I am gong to pass on this one. Not mention the Obama era BRAIN Initiative ..... I have going to sit with tin foil hat and a beer (and maybe some weed) and just be dumbed down the regular way ....I mean after all I can turn those mind control drugs off when i want to ....

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
131670429_10224332274833151_7766979071402543834_n.jpg

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just going by the medical circle that my wife is in about 40% aren't going to take it as of now. About half if those 40% said they would wait and see what happens, and the other half said never. Almost everyone she works with or knows in the medical field has already had it and a couple tested positive for the second time last week.
What does this statement mean? Tested positive again for covid? Tested positive after already having tested positive for covid? Did they test positive the first time prior to getting the vaccination? Saying the vaccination gave them covid?

Be nice to have more info on exactly what you are saying.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What does this statement mean? Tested positive again for covid? Tested positive after already having tested positive for covid? Did they test positive the first time prior to getting the vaccination? Saying the vaccination gave them covid?

Be nice to have more info on exactly what you are saying.

Have already tested positive since April and prior to the vaccine. The vaccine can't give you covid. Two of them that tested positive in June have it again now, and have not had the vaccine yet.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have already tested positive since April and prior to the vaccine. The vaccine can't give you covid. Two of them that tested positive in June have it again now, and have not had the vaccine yet.
OK. I got it. It seemed like you said they had the vaccine and then tested positive.

I thought getting covid twice was extremely rare. But, with 6 possibly 7 different strains of the covid out there I can see where someone could get one strain of covid and later get a different strain of it. Kind of like the different strains of the flu virus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom