Find out where you stand to get the Covid vaccine if you want it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chicago Hospital Suspends Vaccine Application

"A hospital north of Chicago has temporarily paused coronavirus vaccinations for its staff after four employees experienced adverse reactions that included tingling and elevated heart rates, according to a report.

Three of the employees were recovering well at home while the fourth was continuing to receive medical attention, FOX 32 of Chicago reported."

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chicago Hospital Suspends Vaccine Application

"A hospital north of Chicago has temporarily paused coronavirus vaccinations for its staff after four employees experienced adverse reactions that included tingling and elevated heart rates, according to a report.

Three of the employees were recovering well at home while the fourth was continuing to receive medical attention, FOX 32 of Chicago reported."

You can’t post this kinda stuff. It doesn’t fit the narrative. The damn vaccine is 100% safe! Get in line! Remember you’re taking the vaccine to protect others. It’s the patriotic thing to do.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After reading about how the government is using viral vectors in mind control experiments, I think I am gong to pass on this one. Not mention the Obama era BRAIN Initiative ..... I have going to sit with tin foil hat and a beer (and maybe some weed) and just be dumbed down the regular way ....I mean after all I can turn those mind control drugs off when i want to ....
Do your have a link to this so I can do a little personal research?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can’t post this kinda stuff. It doesn’t fit the narrative. The damn vaccine is 100% safe! Get in line! Remember you’re taking the vaccine to protect others. It’s the patriotic thing to do.

Yes..... I'm sure we need to document every time someone has elevated heart rates and some tingling. This is serious.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes..... I'm sure we need to document every time someone has elevated heart rates and some tingling. This is serious.

Be a lemming if that’s your choice. I’ll give this thing thing at least 6 months before I’d consider getting this injected into my body. I make informed decisions not ones based on hysterical emotional responses and pleas. Those reactions stated in that article involved more then elevated heart rates and tingling or the hospital wouldn’t have paused injections. Okies, always so damn naive.

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be a lemming if that’s your choice. I’ll give this thing thing at least 6 months before I’d consider getting this injected into my body. I make informed decisions not ones based on hysterical emotional responses and pleas. Those reactions stated in that article involved more then elevated heart rates and tingling or the hospital wouldn’t have paused injections. Okies, always so damn naive.

Do you think as a society and as an individual, the risks of the covid vaccine are greater than the risks of covid19? When it’s all said and done, do you think there will be more hospitalizations and deaths due to the vaccine? Sense you make “informed decisions” I assume you’ve already given these questions some thought.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

As I said earlier, I don't care if you take it or not, your body, your choice. :D. I'm just more educated than relying on a Faux News Fear Factory article highlighting glorified anxiety. To dumb my position down for you, you're as bad as the left when it was fear mongering Covid, and preaching how people should go about their lives.

The virus isn't the end of the world, and the vaccine by far and large hasn't produced any significant issues with those whom have taken it. Act accordingly, and on your own accord.

Call me a lemming, or whatever, it just shows your emotional involvement. However, your comments about "Okies" say more about you.... than them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom