Find out where you stand to get the Covid vaccine if you want it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be a lemming if that’s your choice. I’ll give this thing thing at least 6 months before I’d consider getting this injected into my body. I make informed decisions not ones based on hysterical emotional responses and pleas. Those reactions stated in that article involved more then elevated heart rates and tingling or the hospital wouldn’t have paused injections. Okies, always so damn naive.
Did you read the article?
From the article: "The employees' symptoms included tingling and elevated heart rates".

No other symptoms were stated in the article. If they had more severe symptoms or reactions to the shot wouldn't that have been reported? Seems that the tingling and elevated heart rate were the most severe reactions to the shot since they were specifically pointed out.

If there were more severe reactions, then that article is an example of crappy reporting by Fox.

And if the reactions were so severe is there any follow-up report?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you read the article?
From the article: "The employees' symptoms included tingling and elevated heart rates".

No other symptoms were stated in the article. If they had more severe symptoms or reactions to the shot wouldn't that have been reported? Seems that the tingling and elevated heart rate were the most severe reactions to the shot since they were specifically pointed out.

If there were more severe reactions, then that article is an example of crappy reporting by Fox.

And if the reactions were so severe is there any follow-up report?

We’re lucky the hospital even released this much information. Do you seriously think everything that happens gets reported on in an unbiased manner? I give up. Waddle on down there and get your injection. Then don’t be surprised when you see commercials on tv next year from the law firm of Covid & Corona asking if you to have suffered serious physical injury from taking the virus vaccine. Cause it’ll happen. Don’t be naive.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I said earlier, I don't care if you take it or not, your body, your choice. :D. I'm just more educated than relying on a Faux News Fear Factory article highlighting glorified anxiety. To dumb my position down for you, you're as bad as the left when it was fear mongering Covid, and preaching how people should go about their lives.

The virus isn't the end of the world, and the vaccine by far and large hasn't produced any significant issues with those whom have taken it. Act accordingly, and on your own accord.

Call me a lemming, or whatever, it just shows your emotional involvement. However, your comments about "Okies" say more about you.... than them.

If the virus ain’t the end of the world then why are they pushing this vaccine so hard? Seems like a lot of double speak. Good luck to you.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We’re lucky the hospital even released this much information. Do you seriously think everything that happens gets reported on in an unbiased manner? I give up. Waddle on down there and get your injection. Then don’t be surprised when you see commercials on tv next year from the law firm of Covid & Corona asking if you to have suffered serious physical injury from taking the virus vaccine. Cause it’ll happen. Don’t be naive.
You can't seem to discuss a topic without getting all wrapped around the axle.

The employees or their family members would rush to the news outlets to report any serious side effects their loved ones got. This is the age of unlimited media so nothing can be hidden for long.

And your last comment is uninformed because who would they sue? You do know no one can be held accountable for any problems with the vaccine, they all got the get out of jail free card.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a guy I work with swears it has a tracking cheap in it
When the fed gov came out with the "counterfeit resistant" $20, $50 and $100 bills with the plastic strips in them, there were people who swore those strips had radio trackers in them.
I told them to relax, the feds didn't have that kind of equipment...but that just as soon as the technology was available, you could be damn sure Uncle Sam would love to track every banknote in circulation.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When the fed gov came out with the "counterfeit resistant" $20, $50 and $100 bills with the plastic strips in them, there were people who swore those strips had radio trackers in them.
I told them to relax, the feds didn't have that kind of equipment...but that just as soon as the technology was available, you could be damn sure Uncle Sam would love to track every banknote in circulation.
I don't doubt it a bit

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turns out our office xmas lunch was a super-spreader event because our resident "it's a hoax" boomer decided she'd rather not waste vacation days on her crazy long cold. The people on either side of me caught it, three across from me caught it, and six others caught it. All but two of us confirmed so far.

Had a big cough since then, waiting on results. On one hand, I'm hoping I don't have it so I can have family xmas... I have been in a dusty, wood sanding shop for the last two weeks making gifts out of pretty but toxic Caribbean Poisonwood... but all the same, I hope this super mild cough is it and I get off without ever being miserable, even if I have to zoom xmas from Lawton.

Latest posts

Top Bottom