Fire in the reloading room.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
100 lbs of black powder seems like a lot but I’m not a black powder guy. I could understand that quantity for modern smokeless powders.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100 lbs aint much if your shooting a big cannon alot.
But my question is does the ones making that comment know the difference between black powder and smokeless powder.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
100 lbs of black powder seems like a lot but I’m not a black powder guy. I could understand that quantity for modern smokeless powders.
If they had 100 pounds of black powder they're gonna be in trouble.
You can only have 5 pounds in a residence. 100 pounds has to be in a magazine away from inhabited structures. BP is an explosive.
Smokeless is a propellant and you can have more of that. Fire Marshal will get them.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry the first part i was joking, but like i said does the one making that comment on how much powder was there know the difference between what is black powder and smokeless powder they could have been using smokeless powder to refill the ammo. But then i know just as much about what really went on as the next person since i wasnt there to see the evidence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom