Firearm Confiscation In Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crosstimbers Okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And those officers would not have access to instant unlimited ammo delivered to them on an instants notice, by the ammo taxi's that have nothing to do but deliver ammo.

The last two pages of this discussion were BS.

Mr. Scott has a transporter. He just beams that **** over to them. You need to watch more television.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've helped our guys load there teamleaders vehicle with MREs and water. They are working 12hr shifts 3 days and sleeping in there cars(ng). There is no firearm taking going on. Go back through the news9 video and you will see many people walking down the streets with gun cases and the reporters don't even say a word.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, the news won't report this, as they never cover this type of detail.

Are you happy now?
Your a jerk.

They're covering far more than this, that's of less consequence that the killing of a large number of livestock in city limits.

They'll cover someone's cat being found, but not shooting several animals.

Really?

Now it appears as if nobody even knows what law enforcement agency did it.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And those officers would not have access to instant unlimited ammo delivered to them on an instants notice, by the ammo taxi's that have nothing to do but deliver ammo.

The last two pages of this discussion were BS.

They don't need unlimited amounts of ammo, just a few dozen rounds more.

And they don't need ammo taxis, just the closest LEO from any agency that had a radio.

With their emergency lights on, they had clear roads to drive on..I know theones who were passing me in that area shortly after the tornado did.

centraloklahoma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I EXPERIENCED.

The area I worked in was Sante Fe / 4th Street / Telephone Road / 19th Street. Dates worked were Tuesday 7 am through 9:30 pm and Wednesday 7 am through 7:30 pm.

On Tuesday, at Sante Fe and SW 14th street, a citizen brought a LE a shotgun he found that had been blown onto his property, he said the shotgun was not his and did not know who it belonged to. The LE called the command center (Moore FD located behind Target) who dispatched a roaving LE unit to retrieve the firearm. The roaving unit noted the location it was recovered and took it back to the command center. The shotgun looked like a 12 gage semi auto bird hunting gun with a long barrel and adjustable choke on the end. The shotgun appeared to have some surface rust / mud / water covering it.

On Tuesday, at Sante Fe and SW 14th street, I observed a citizen carrying a large hard case who advised he and his spouse had found their important papers and his ".357 Magnum". He kept on walking north on Santa Fe.....

On Wednesday, at the Moore FD located behind Target, I observed 3 firearms in the same condition as the recovered shotgun with what appeared to be property tags on them. They were laying on a tarp or a blanket. One was a semi auto handgun, the other two long guns, all of unknown (to me) makes / models.

On Wednesday, around SW 11th street, south of the school, I observed a civilian truck carrying a large combo type gun safe in it's bed as it drove down the street.

At no time did I observe or hear of any LE or Nat Guard confiscating weapons from anybody.

I never saw any open carry by any citizen.

I never saw a member of the National Guard or other US Military who was in possession of ANY firearm. I observed troops from the 45th Infantry OK Nat Guard, US Air Force, and US Navy. The Air Force and Navy I am assuming were from Tinker AFB.

If anyone had weapons taken away by LE or National Guard I recomend they contact Moore PD / OKC PD and file a report.

I would then recommend they contact an attorney and have them contact the Moore PD / OKC PD an request the firearms be returned. Be ready to supply make / model / serial numbers.

centraloklahoma

Last edited:

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not seeing reports online about police shooting horses...and the horses mentioned are located on 19th and Western, or close by.

About 100 horses were killed by the storm, which was their entire stock.

Can't see police having to beg ammo from homeowners when there are so many officers in the immediate area, each of which probably carries a minimum of abbout 50 rounds.

Would someone kindly post a link showing where police are shooting horses?

I can understand your desire to want proof. You probably won't get any. I got my proof from Saddlebum, a man who I have shaken hands with and looked in the eye. He told us a few pages back. No doubt in my mind as to what happened.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of today, no Google searches turn up any mercy killing of horses, whether it be one horse or several.

Also no reports of firearm confiscation.

We're going to be slaughering horses in the next county over in Washington and it was widely reported, so I see no reason why mercy killings after the tornado would be taboo.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of today, no Google searches turn up any mercy killing of horses, whether it be one horse or several.

Also no reports of firearm confiscation.

We're going to be slaughering horses in the next county over in Washington and it was widely reported, so I see no reason why mercy killings after the tornado would be taboo.
Because although there are all kinds of filth on television, most professionals try and keep some of the gore out of public view.

Maybe next time Saddlebum will invite you out for a first hand view if you are into that.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because although there are all kinds of filth on television, most professionals try and keep some of the gore out of public view.
This ---^

The fact that something is not reported in the media is no more evidence that it didn't happen than the fact that something is reported in the media is evidence that it actually did happen. Just my opinion, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom