Firearm sale at Gander Mountain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbart

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Gander Mountain in Sherman getting some dove loads and the employees were hanging a banner for a gun sale this weekend. They told me some guns will be up to 30% off. Not sure if it's at all stores in Texas or not but I'm gonna have to take a look this weekend.

They also had corn on sale for $4.49 a bag 40lb.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in Gander Mountain in Sherman getting some dove loads and the employees were hanging a banner for a gun sale this weekend. They told me some guns will be up to 30% off. Not sure if it's at all stores in Texas or not but I'm gonna have to take a look this weekend.

The corn price is fairly reasonable considering the Wally world in Ponca and tractor supply are asking more than $7 for the same thing.
I get mine in bulk a couple thousand pounds at a time. Current prices are 4.58 per bushel. A bushel weighs in the neighborhood of 60 lbs give or take with moisture content.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Then that would put them in Academy's price range. I'm at the Sherman store quite alot and sometime I just have to shake my head at some of the prices they want espicially when Academy right down the road has it cheaper.
The corn price is fairly reasonable considering the Wally world in Ponca and tractor supply are asking more than $7 for the same thing.
I get mine in bulk a couple thousand pounds at a time. Current prices are 4.58 per bushel. A bushel weighs in the neighborhood of 60 lbs give or take with moisture content.

The Wal-Marts around our neck of the woods have had corn in the lower $4 price range for quite some time. Sounds like some of the other stores are trying to take advantage of the hunters in your area.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Wal-Marts around our neck of the woods have had corn in the lower $4 price range for quite some time. Sounds like some of the other stores are trying to take advantage of the hunters in your area.

they do that every year. Small town, no competition.
I have to correct myself. I quoted current corn price at $4.49.
I looked at this mornings paper, and its $3.88 per bushel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom