First Bank of Owasso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody have any dealings with them?? Recently i opened a checking account with them because i got tired of BOK's ridiculous fees. Well friday i go in to cash a check, i deposited half of it. Next day i go to pull out my money to go gun shopping, apparently they but a "hold" on my check or something because according to the teller, i wont have any funds available til the 22nd. I spoke with somebody higher up the ladder and they had no idea why said teller that cashed my check put a hold on it. Kinda makes me frustrated that its my money yet i cant touch it for so long. Anybody have any bad dealings with them?

powdernlead

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I banked with them for several years. I had 2 car loans with them. I had very little if any problems with them. They do tend to have a high turn-over rate in tellers...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might be able to call the bank manager and ask them to call and clear the check to release the funds. I'll bet they will do it. That's the true measure of their customer service. The rest is just policy crap.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, you didn't like the $4.95/mo (.16/day on avg) fee for a checking account at BOK? Blame your president/congress and enjoy sub-par service at one of the many bail-out banks.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been with BOK for 25 years.No fees of any kind,no minimum balances.If you've been paying fees you haven't talked to an account manager.

Latest posts

Top Bottom