Fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took Dad out fishing on Friday morning and again this morning. We did not keep count of the fish we caught and released on Friday, but at least one of us was reeling in a fish nearly the entire 2 hours. This morning we counted 33 in about an hours time. The biggest was a skinny 5 pounder.
I am working night hitch right now, so we just hit the water for an hour or two in the morning before I go home for a nap.
20210618_092126-removebg-preview.png

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took Dad out fishing on Friday morning and again this morning. We did not keep count of the fish we caught and released on Friday, but at least one of us was reeling in a fish nearly the entire 2 hours. This morning we counted 33 in about an hours time. The biggest was a skinny 5 pounder.
I am working night hitch right now, so we just hit the water for an hour or two in the morning before I go home for a nap.
View attachment 210220
Wow, that’s a nice one.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Arkansas River stick
1f60e.png
. It`s basically a 12ft telescoping cane pole made by B&M (Broom and Mop Co.)...I`m using 12ft of Rio 20lb fly line backing with 4ft of 6lb Trilene for a tippet with a 1/0 Mustad hook. The plan is to dead drift some medium shrimp through the ripples and see what pops but this morning I took it out to Haskell Lake used a 4" Zoom Finesse worm and worked the grass beds with that broom handle and caught three little Bass before the started raining...

103_1710 (2).JPG 103_1719 (2).JPG

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I haven't been out since late March for multiple reasons, and we'd been having a run of poor luck before that. So it was refreshing to go out Monday evening and Tuesday afternoon and have the fish cooperate for a change! We wound up catching 27 overall, with the bulk being in the 2-5# range. Unfortunately we lost several big fish (and about $35 worth of lures), but the rest made up for the losses! :)

1.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts