Fitness Center/Club....with no contract??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

There is a new Gold's Gym opening not to far from my house. This in turn got my wife fired up to go see what they have to offer.

** My questions are as follows: Is there a North-side(OKC) or Edmond fitness center that doesn't have a contract?? Something with a true month-to-month payment? Also, one that you use or would recommend?

Thanks!!!

Cohiba

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if there is a Shape Fitness in your area, but they have a true no strings month-to-month option. One time extra fee for your key card (gym is open 24/7 so you need it to get in) and renew when you want. I travel for work so it's a great option....if it runs out while I'm out of town I can just show up when I get back and re-up for another month.

Plenty of free weights and a ton of aerobic/weight machines.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I signed up at the new Golds, I paid $120 down and pay $9.99 every 2 weeks, once it opens, with no contract. Got 3 free personal trainer sessions and get to use the Golds on Danforth, the old Aspen, for free until the one one Memorial opens this summer.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I joined fitness 19 last year. They are a no contract club. And their prices are dirt cheap...$12 a month. There is a location on 15th in edmond and one on britton too. Just have to pay 1st and last month at time of signing, like $24ish. Best part is ALL the equipment is new and clean. Also, you can use all of the locations with one membership.

Latest posts

Top Bottom