Fly shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey fella's my little brother is wanting to check out some fly rods,reels stuff in general and he's in the Tulsa area any places to go there worth a hoot? I've got my places in Okc but he's a littleways away from here. Any info would be great. Later,

Kirk

bobed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not really delt with them but D&B outfitters off of mingo has alot of fly stuff. And of course bass pro has stuff at least to look at.

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fly shops in OKC are few; where are your places?

Backwoods and Basspro - anywhere else?

Hey fella's my little brother is wanting to check out some fly rods,reels stuff in general and he's in the Tulsa area any places to go there worth a hoot? I've got my places in Okc but he's a littleways away from here. Any info would be great. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if it's still there or not but Rivers Edge off May and Britton I think! yeah went up and talked to Robert at Backwoods last night and this little TFO 3wt followed me home :-) I'll be in Eufaula this weekend might have to drive over to the Illinois and make sure it works IF I can find my flys and all the goodies moving sucks! I'll go the the big fish in a pinch since it's a touch cloer to the house but mostly Backwoods for me.

I'll have to point him at D&B we were at the big fish last week and they really had nothing much. Thanks fella's I'll pass the word. Later,

Kirk

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been down there in a few years but D&B Outfitters used to be a pretty good place. They were helpful and knowledgeable but who knows how it is now. Seems like there used to be a place in Utica Square also but I have no idea if they're still in business or if they have fly rigs anymore.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
D&B Outfitters and the Gadget Company are really your only options in Tulsa. D&B has a much better selection and better prices than GC. I really like the guys over at D&B and give them all my business. I can usually find a better deal online, but I try to support the local fly shop when possible. As an added bonus, Soonerguns is just about a half mile south of D&B. I usually make a stop by both places when I'm over there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom