Fly shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a couple of different rods were going to let him try out this weekend and see what he likes from 3wt to 6wt Sage, Orvis, TFO, and my old beast the SA at least he will get some idea. He's just getting started I mean last weekend was the first time he had ever touched a flyrod so maybe I should get a new SD card for my video camera :-) fella's thanks for the info we might make a run to D&B's Saturday. It'll be cool to have the LB flyfishing it's a bunch more fun to have family go with you to cool places and split the cost of the trip :hyper: Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I drove by where The Rivers Edge used to be in Okc and it was a bank! I guess they closed up shop, Stopped by D&B after I got off the plane and they are going to close up shop! went to the Gadget Co. found the little brother some wading boots and some other goodies I'll have to go back and get next time in town not a mess of flyfishing stuff but the little girl that worked there was real nice and they have a jacket I'd like to get.

I guess the fly shops are going away due to the great economy! I hate to purchase stuff from chain stores, I'd rather help out the little guys. Thanks for the leads guys! Later,

Kirk

Latest posts

Top Bottom