For all you diesel guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an F250 with the 7.3 Powerstroke but I would love to have another 12 valve Cummins. Im not really brand loyal when it comes to vehicles as long as they are reliable & easy to work on.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea well the yota tundra pulled the space shuttle!!!! I have a 2010 gmc Sierra, I love my 6.2L! Gas it is, so I guess I'm an outcast in this thread!

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just like the Fords better. Here is my 07 on top of Pikes Peak. I really miss her.

IMG_1526.jpg

Glock N Load

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a nice pickup you got there sir!
I always enjoy the opportunity to show off my "heavy hauler." Its a 2008, Ford F450 that we bought to pull our luxury fifth wheel that is our home now. The trailer is 18,500 lbs of GVWR and the F450 acts like nothing is behind it. I'm anxious to try out a few Colorado mountain passes to see how well it does there. Equipped with a 6.4L with automatic transmission and a 4:88 rear differential ratio. Ought to be really good on mountain passes.

I could care less about speed, and towing 18,500 lbs, I don't worry about fuel mileage either.

And yeah, that's my ugly mug.

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z458_TerryandJo_Our_20New_20Home_TMandHisTruck_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom