for the C&R guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just the other day i was looking on JG sales website and appartently the ATF has ruled the Polish P64's C&R eligible!! Sadly JG sales is sold out. I figured i'd give a heads up for those interested in them.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not sure the fascination with the P64's...guess it is the c&r thing. they are known to have the LOoooooongest stiffest triggers known to man...or at least very stiff. Cheap, probably reliable, but until you change the springs....forgetaboutit

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
not sure the fascination with the P64's...guess it is the c&r thing. they are known to have the LOoooooongest stiffest triggers known to man...or at least very stiff. Cheap, probably reliable, but until you change the springs....forgetaboutit

Wolf Springs already has a kit to take care of that issue.

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trust me I have a P64, change the springs and they are GREAT little guns. Accurate as hell to, at least mine is. Changed or folded....so I could C&R a com-bloc AK from the USSR??? :naughty: I am just playing, I know all the rules. Some AK's are over 50 years old or REALLY close to it, but they will never allow it to be on the C&R list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom