For the love of God....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man the fuq up.

What the hell ever happened to men having pride and dignity?

When did begging for money become acceptable?

Even my 23 y/o daughter bowed her head in shame when she asked me for financial help, and she knew that I would pony up.

I just don't get it, I've been hungry, sober, out of gas and worried about covering the bills, but I manned the fuq up and took care of my business.

I've never begged for anything other than sex.

Christ on a cracker! Grow a set and man the fuq up. If you feel that begging strangers is acceptable, punch yourself in the jewels and when you recover, go punch your dad in the jewels for failing to teach you to be a man.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't say for sure that I would never beg, but I would have to exhaust every other option. Desperate people do desperate things. I've never been hungry or homeless. I have however seen snowmen in July, and black panthers.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daily driver has over 200,000 miles on it. I'm buying a newer car soon, but I'm taking three vacations before year's end so I'm putting it off for longer than I'd like.

Can I have $20,000 so I can do it now?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in for $100 donation if it's for OP of the other thread getting a vasectomy.

I bet OSA could get him $1500 for that real quick. Anyone else want to pledge?

Latest posts

Top Bottom