For the love of God....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

300WSM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I finally took a look at the gfm and fb page. Looks like he should be able to clean that place up and be back in it in a week. If he put the effort into cleaning up instead of begging he might get help. What a piece of work. But i guess he still needs a baby sitter to take the wife out for a date...

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I have to say is I am terribly glad to be among people of the same mindset. When I saw his post the other day I couldn't believe it. I agree with what you guys have def been saying, and this sort of thing is Unsat. I've had my fair share of tough times, even been homeless for about a week or so. Now I live a pretty good life, and am honestly better off than either of my parents have been financial wise in the past 30 years.

The American Dream isn't about having everything given to you. Life isn't fair, and not everybody gets the same cut. It's all about clawing and fighting your way to where you want to be.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alot of people here likely would buy you a hamburger if you said youre broke and hungry or help you if you have kids and youre genuinely in need but to lie about a bunch of stuff then ask people to help you buy a new home to live in when alot of people themselves are living in storm damaged homes, rented homes, apartments, and some in RVs. Just is not right.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom