For the love of God....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard times can befall any of us, but there is certainly a difference between asking for help and asking for a handout. Are you completely against charity(providing assistance to someone who really needs it) or just against people asking for a handout?

My dad taught me indirectly not to ask for help, and while I resented him for it some when I was young, I grew to understand why. /haven't had to ask for help(never asked for a handout)

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard times can befall any of us, but there is certainly a difference between asking for help and asking for a handout. Are you completely against charity(providing assistance to someone who really needs it) or just against people asking for a handout?

My dad taught me indirectly not to ask for help, and while I resented him for it some when I was young, I grew to understand why. /haven't had to ask for help(never asked for a handout)

I have never donated money or time to those in real need.

Honestly, I have no problem with someone asking for help when they need it, but a freaking handout of huge amounts of money? Are you sh1tt1n me?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My girlfriend has a high school classmate that posted a gof*ndyourself for her parent's dog's vet bills. It came with the preface.

"My parents can afford it, because they sent me and my little brother to private universities, but my little brother still has a year left so this would help..."

Bragging about your social class while begging for money. That takes skill. Here's a cigarette butt, *****.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never donated money or time to those in real need.

Honestly, I have no problem with someone asking for help when they need it, but a freaking handout of huge amounts of money? Are you sh1tt1n me?

Yep, that is some screwed up thinking right there! Everyone falls on tough times, but to jump right to public begging, baffles the sshit out me! Somewhere a long the lines, people are not teaching the kids they bring into this world, to not live beyond their means. Instead they live paycheck to paycheck and when something goes wrong they have nothing to fall back on. And it seems in the last few years it has somehow become OK to just beg from others! ******** is what that is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom