For those of you who hate raccoons...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHOP killing just to kill is torture anyway, but these scum bags take the cake. Wonder if they claimed it was a "pest"? I got a buddy who kills them all the time in traps; he uses a 22lr but sometimes they don't die on the first shot and it is a single shot bolt action gun so wonder what the threshold is for torture? Perhaps filming it shows intent. I hope they learned their lesson.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12478745/Daniel-Carey-Nathan-Weber-raccoon-torture.html

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMHOP killing just to kill is torture anyway, but these scum bags take the cake. Wonder if they claimed it was a "pest"? I got a buddy who kills them all the time in traps; he uses a 22lr but sometimes they don't die on the first shot and it is a single shot bolt action gun so wonder what the threshold is for torture? Perhaps filming it shows intent. I hope they learned their lesson.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12478745/Daniel-Carey-Nathan-Weber-raccoon-torture.html
I think these a3sholes need to be put to death in the exact same manner in which that poor raccoon died.

I'm all for hunting for food and nuisance, but whenever it comes to purposely torturing animals or people, I have no place in my heart or mind for your existence.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have discovered the Racoon has the perfect fat to meat ratio to make very good breakfast sausage.
Not kidding.
My grandparents ate raccoon and possum regularly. Field birds too like larks. When you're hungry everything's on the menu.

As for this, it's Illinois. Karens control most of the government and they hate diesel engines, guns, and white people. These idiots never should have filmed it but unless I see them being intentionally torturous (getting glee from causing pain to the animal) I'm going to go with "Government Overraction" on this one.

I've had to baseball bat a possum before. It's not fun. It's awful. But if it's possum or chickens, guess who wins every time?

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I'll guess the guy with the bat against the marsupial? What do I win for guessing?? 😆
He got his licks in. I'm old now so I'm not as quick as I used to be, but he sank a tooth through my glove. Used to be I could reach around and grab their tail quickly and fling them into the next county. Guess those days are over. My poor hen is still walking with a gimp leg.
You win one fresh hen egg for guessing correctly!

Last edited:

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think if its a nuisance, eating your house or garden etc no problem. if you want to drag it behind you bicycle, hit it with your skateboard use Rick's Sword on it. or just pester it to death yea i see the problem.
Yeah a humane kill for a pest no problem. I think these guys were probably like the jerk who recently go caught in Oklahoma going to Petco and torturing and killing animals.
I have discovered the Racoon has the perfect fat to meat ratio to make very good breakfast sausage.
Not kidding.
Good to know; fat is a comodity in a true survival situation. Apparently beavers and bears also fatty; not sure about wild hogs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom