For those who Stash guns around the house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whitey!!!!!!!!!!!!! New invention....... Water proof .45's!!!!! Made for baths and showers.

already make em, they're called Glocks...

http://www.theprepared.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=90

Otherwise, I'm pretty much with Whitey. I dont keep guns in my car or home when not there as I dont want any chance of them get stolen(there's my paranoia), have one or two on me at all times and they are in my bed side table at night, great minds think alike I guess...

Armedmomma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a 13 yr old and a 3 year old in our house. To keep them and their friends out of trouble, we've staged a few small pistol safes around the house...all with the same combination. There is a table in my living room with a pretty, decorative cloth over it. A lamp atop it and a small safe with a Glock .45 (loaded) and two extra mags in it. Our carry guns go in a bedside safe when not on us. Their is also a 9mm in a hallway closet. The rest of our collection is all in the big safe.

Zexel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep my Glock in the safe when it's not on my side, the .45 on the bedside table when I'm home, and the shotgun behind the headboard. The Glock is usually on my person when I'm home, though.

ldmtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kids at home, so safety is not an issue. I don't worry too much about getting burglarized and have stuff stolen. Thats why I have insurance. I keep a 12 ga. shootgun under the cushion of the sofa that is in the den and closest to the front door. My carry glock 36 is on the nightstand beside the bed when I come home and I keep a 38 special in my office which is next to the back door. I fell like I am fairly covered should someone bust in while I am home.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
guns stashed, and 3 german shepherds who have been seasoned when they were young pups.3 punks broke in our old house and whipped their arses pretty good,That will never happen again.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had always had the idea if i had enough guns to put one in a ziplock bag in the tank of the toilet for a situation while in the shower? any thoughts?

i sure wouldnt put it in a stool tank:smash:, from a plumbers point of view, put it in the shower with ya...:idea:

Latest posts

Top Bottom