For you doubters, climate change IS coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today was the first day I felt that distinct Northerly chill in the air in SWOK. Working outside every Summer, you'll never hear me complain about cold. I'd move to Minnesota in a heartbeat.
Snowmobiling is a way of life in Minnesota. Never done that there, but had some guys that came to out to the plant that live there told me about it. They go for days sometimes, staying at motel/bars. Was up there in the summer once and saw signs everywhere that said snowmobile crossings across the highways.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
aviationhumor.net_wp_content_uploads_2011_03_wyoming_windsock.jpg

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today was the first day I felt that distinct Northerly chill in the air in SWOK. Working outside every Summer, you'll never hear me complain about cold. I'd move to Minnesota in a heartbeat.

I lived in Massachusetts for the first 43 years of my life. I don't miss snow that requires shoveling, the bone penetrating cold, the rarity of sunshine, and the lack of a big sky. I'll take the 2 months of extreme heat here in Oklahoma over the 5 or 6 months of cold up north.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom