5 years ago today, Greta Thunberg said the earth was doomed in 5 years if we didn't immediately stop using fossil fuels.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chicken little and the sky is falling. Democrats always use children like Hitler to garner sympathy for their BS causes. It’s for the children so we have to do _______. Fill in the blank.
I thought it was the Weimar Republic using kids for prostitution and sexual experiments that caused Hitler to come to power….

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone remember Al Gore? He said when running for President, " If you don't elect me President, I will lose CONTROL OF THE WEATHER!!" Anyone dumb enought to believe jerks like Al Gore, or this KID, deserve to live under the HEEL of Joe Biden, and Son, CRIME FAMILY!! Democratic Politicians have always used scare tactics, Just a few of these tactics, that I can remember, Black people will take over in we integrate public schools, and allow them to vote!! Then one of them figured out that wasn't working anymore, so, they decided to say, the world will end if we don;'t intigrate schools, and allow black people to vote!! then, Republicans will END Social Security and welfare! Then stop illegal immigration or they will distroy our country, then one of them figured out, if they allow millions of illgegal immigrants to VOTE, they would never lose another election, so they all switched their position on illegal immigration THE SAME DAY! Now it's climate change, anyone ever been to the petrified forest in Arizona, or Death Valley, in California, littered with HUGE TREES, and covered with MARINE LIFE FOSSOLS? Do YOU think the climate has always changed, or did President Trump cause that?

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may sound weird, but in a way, I'm glad the World has so many 'new' problems that I don't have to listen to her every damn day.

:anyone:
I've never listened to the little idiot, in the first place... and I'm happy. If everyone ignored the brat, the human population's collective IQ would rise, by quite a few points.

Last edited by a moderator:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2427.png
    IMG_2427.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom