For you who haven't heard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were going to just buy a turkey breast since there are only two of us but found a whole turkey 18# for $13 and some change. Here';s the problem-two of us so I want to cut the bird in half, put the other half back in the freezer and cook one half. I had a friend who cut a turkey in half with a hacksaw but I don't want to go that route, any ideas on how to cut a turkey in half?

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were going to just buy a turkey breast since there are only two of us but found a whole turkey 18# for $13 and some change. Here';s the problem-two of us so I want to cut the bird in half, put the other half back in the freezer and cook one half. I had a friend who cut a turkey in half with a hacksaw but I don't want to go that route, any ideas on how to cut a turkey in half?
Here you go.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After cooking a turkey or chicken, the wife separates the legs, thighs, wings, and fillets the breast meat and divvies it up that way. Most gets packaged and frozen. When needed, some of it will be thawed for a dinner, to make soup, and some for sandwiches, etc. It works out good!

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom