A Positive Customer Service Story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Affordable Trash in Ada.

Early this past summer we got a flyer from them. Switch to their trash service for $15 month and they guaranteed we'd be happy, they'd do what they promise when they promised to do it. That was 1/3 of what we were paying for marginal service from GFL. So we switched.

They said they'd deliver a trash container on a certain day and they did. They said they wouldn't miss a pick up and they haven't. They sent a nice email with contact information for the driver on our route so we could contact him if we had trouble.

Just last week I got a message from Affordable Trash thanking us for being customers and promising to deliver a box of 150 trash bags on our pickup day...which was yesterday. There was a disclaimer that said "while supplies last". No trash bags yesterday so I figured they just ran out. Maybe they did. But this morning, as the sun came up and I was out taking care of animals, I noticed something down by our gate. It was too dark and too far to see what it was. I walked down to the gate and it was a box of trash bags. I heard thru the grapevine (so I can't verify if it's true) that they ran out and went to Home Depot to buy more for the customers that missed out. I think that's pretty amazing service in this day of nobody-seems-to-give-a-damn.

So, if you have Affordable Trash service in your area I highly recommend their service.

trash bags.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom