Fords

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, Ford trucks suck. Obviously that's why they've outsold all the other truck brands, and most cars, for the past 40 years.

I always wondered if it was because so many companies use Ford for their fleets. I’m mainly thinking of oil and gas companies.. they rarely have Chevys or Rams.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I currently own 3 Fords (F250, F350, and F550 all gas burners), and the only big complaint is their cab mount bushings. I’ve had to replace them on every truck at about 90k. The aftermarket bushings are evidently much better than factory, because I haven’t had to replace them twice. Other than AC compressors and exhaust leaks, I haven’t had to do anything major. I change the oil every 5k and rotate the tires.
My 2011 F250 has 198k, and I’m planning to see exactly how far it will go. It’s probably my favorite truck I’ve ever owned.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Junk it finally got rid of mine haven’t liked ford since the twin I beam days
That’s what I have. I6 and I beam. I would never buy a newer ford truck. I don’t like anything new anymore for the most part though. Not even Toyota. Too complicated when I just need to drive around here and there.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go
That’s what I have. I6 and I beam. I would never buy a newer ford truck. I don’t like anything new anymore for the most part though. Not even Toyota. Too complicated when I just need to drive around here and there.
Got that right a good old clean burning motor doesn’t pollute any more than anything else

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My '06, bought new, has 228k. The idiot that came up with those 2 piece spark plugs, needs 8 of shoved as far up his *** as they will go. It is still going strong. Grandsons got to drive it around the pasture and feed cows. Nothing but Mobil 1, changed every 15k, since new.
My '15 has 60k, it should be the last pick up I ever but.

Latest posts

Top Bottom